The ICEBM is a sub-conference of the International multi-conference on Productivity and Sustainability. The conference will host institutional leaders, government, NGOs, and academics from around the world to present information focusing on productivity and sustainability in Economics, Business and Management. The overall objective of 2017 ICEBM is to provide a platform for researchers, educators, scholars and other stake holders that stimulates discussion on various issues affecting Economics, Business, management and others interdisciplinary study.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
The following category of professionals can attend and participate in the world congress: Educators, Administrators, NGOs, Consultants, Policy Makers, Government Stakeholders, Corporate Managers and Executives, Scientists, Researchers, Scholars, Media, and other Professionals.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The ICEBM committee invites call for papers for the International Conference in Economics, Management and Business in December 2017.
All accepted papers will be peer-reviewed by 2-3 reviewers (blind review process). All the registered and presented papers will be publish in ADVANCED SCIENCE LETTERS (Print ISSN 1936-6612; Online ISSN 1936-7317), which is indexed by SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters.
MANUSCRIPT FOCUS AREAS
Interesting topics are listed below for your reference only, and not limited to the following topics:
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- Strategic Business and Management
- Human Resources/Capital Management
- Finance & Accounting Studies
- Knowledge Management
- Innovation Management
- Project Management
ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SMALL-MEDIUM ENTERPRISE
- Social and Community Entrepreneurship
- Green Entrepreneurship
- Studies of New Businesses and Start-up Company
- Entrepreneurial Culture
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Development
- Venture capital and business accelerator
- SME's Development
- Studies of new business and business survival
- Globalization and regionalization
- Economic Sustainable Development
- Digital Economy
- Environmental and Natural Resources
- Education Economics
- National Productivity and Sustainability