Paper submission has been closed
Thank you for your interest in 2017 International Multidisciplinary Conferences on Productivity and Sustainability.
- All papers submitted must be 100% original and unpublished.
- Authors should submit final peer-reviewed manuscript as a single file having (title/authors/affiliations/email/abstract/keywords/text/references/captions/figures/tables) all together.
- Author should include Dates of Submission and Date of Acceptance and Email address of *Corresponding Author on the first page of their manuscript.
- Authors should ensure the high quality of ENGLISH LANGUAGE for all accepted peer-reviewed manuscripts.
- Authors must follow ASL TEMPLATE and use either full journal title or correct abbreviated journal titles in the reference list.
Do not use "et al" in references instead the names of all authors should be included in all references.
ASL Reference Example:
J. M. Koziara, P. R. Lockman, D. D. Allen, and R. J. Mumper, Journal of Applied Physics 98, 2712 (2006)
J. M. Koziara, P. R. Lockman, D. D. Allen, and R. J. Mumper, J. Appl. Phys. 98, 2712 (2006)
- File formats: .doc or .docx only.
- Paper size: A4 (21.5 x 29,7 cm), 2 cm margins.
- Times New Roman, 12 points.
- Single-spaced, single column.
- 5 pages long for full papers including text/figures/tables/references.